Monday, March 7, 2016

Successful Law practice | Criminal Lawyer | Advocates Legal Consultants | Solicitors | Attorneys

Mr. Jihad El Haddad has lived and worked as a successful litigator in the Great Emirate of Dubai and other GCC countries, with over 10 years’ rich experience in Litigation & Dispute resolution. Today, he is a well-reputed litigator in these regions whereby his extensive experience as litigator and Lawyer in the courts has granted him a reputation of being one of the best lawyers, Barristers and legal Consultants in Dubai.

law firm | Real estate in dubai, criminal lawyer, firm in dubai, lawyers in dubai, best dubai lawyer, legal firms in dubai, corporate law, legal services in dubai, advocates and legal consultants in dubai, family law, corporate lawyer dubai, human rights lawyer, best lawyer in dubai, criminal lawyers in dubai, lawyer in uae, real estate lawyer dubai, best law firms in the world, best lawyers in dubai, solicitors in dubai, advocates & legal consultants, attorneys, legal consultants, dubai real estate law, lawyers, labor law lawyers, financial lawyers, arbitration in uae, commercial law uae, dubai advocates & legal consultants, Lawyers & Legal Consultants in Dubai , Legal Advice in Dubai‎, Law, Legal Firms, Lawyers, Advocates, Barristers, Solicitors, private law and public law.


For over the past decade, I, Jihad El Haddad, have sought to provide my clients in Dubai and UAE with personalized and friendly Legal services and advices. Without any exception, I respect all my clients and am compassionate towards them, and ensure that I maintain a good line of communication with them while I handle their legal matters, Disputes.

1 comment:

  1. Best law firms in Dubai I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete