Thursday, April 23, 2015

Legal Law | Best Lawyer in Dubai | Legal Service | Legal Law Firm | 04-3522144

My areas of expertise
I have amassed a lot of experience and knowledge of Corporate Law, particularly drafting contracts including but not limited to joint ventures, Memorandum of Understandings, Distribution Agreements, Loan Agreements, shareholders agreements, and emplacements agreements, etc.
I also hold a B. S. Degree in Business Management that has helped me understand and execute my clients’ legal needs. I also head the Corporate and Commercial Department at the head office of my law firm, based in Dubai.
Dispute resolution
My 10 years of professional experience extends to resolving disputes and litigation in the real estate sector of the Gulf Region in general and the U.A.E. in particular, and the GCC countries. Today, I’m a very highly respected litigators in these regions. Alongside this, I also ventured into procedures relating to the incorporation of companies based in the U.A.E and elsewhere.
I am a strong votary of arbitration and dispute resolution processes to enhance my clients’ business interests. My Law practice is focused on clients belonging to the local real estate business in Dubai and the U.A.E., apart from international clients in this sector. I also advise clients of the banking and intellectual property fraternities, apart from also practicing commercial litigation, and helping defending assisting arbitration proceedings and pursuing the same within the U.A.E. and internationally.
In September, 2002, I shifted base to Dubai and practiced there alongside lawyers and professionals and worked for Dubai-based clients and those from abroad, spanning a wide spectrum of cases within courtrooms and outside of them.
I take full responsibility for being at the helm of affairs in guiding the actions of our arbitration clients across the U.A.E., and am considered a sagacious legal consultant.
On a daily basis, I facilitate the process of advising clients in three languages—Arabic, English and French. My chief responsibilities are to wholly protect my clients’ interests and to provide competent legal representation based on my skills and experience with the objective of solving your problems, achieving your goals, avoiding conflict or resolving disputes. As a student, I worked for one of the biggest public notaries in Beirut.
Services: I am competent to offer my services in various branches of Law, such as:
Real Estate: In the field, I provide my foreign clients a comprehensive range of services to foreign clients including:
  • Advising my client(s) on their legal position in a real estate dispute prior to taking the appropriate legal action, in particular prior to having recourse to the applicable court of law.
  • In order to ensure that my client(s) don’t invest (inject) good money in bad investment, we do advise them on their chances in prevailing in the real estate disputes depending on each dispute’s supporting documentation in addition to the real estate developer’s credibility.
  • In the event of being legally in a strong position in addition to the developer’s credibility, I recommend to immediately pursue the legal action giving that any hesitation in injecting good money in such real estate dispute is the most devastating way to lose the client’s investment.
  • In the event of being legally In a strong position in addition to the developer’s credibility , I do advise to immediately proceed with the legal case giving that the same is the most appropriate and effective solution to reimburse my client’s invested funds
  • Preparing documents to enter into transactions with real estate owners
  • Negotiations and representation in court
  • Lodging real estate lawsuits in front of the relevant courts of law in U.A.E in general and Dubai In particular.
  • Investigating the legal regime and possible burdens of real estate
  • Obtaining bank loans to buy properties and offering advice for mortgages


law firm, real estate in dubai, criminal lawyer, dubai law firms, law firm dubai, law firm in dubai
lawyers in dubai, best dubai lawyer, lawyer in dubai, legal firms in dubai,,corporate law,legal services in dubai, advocates and legal consultants in dubai, criminal lawyer dubai, family law , best law firm websites, corporate lawyer dubai, human rights lawyer, best lawyer in dubai, criminal lawyers in dubai, lawyer in uae, real estate lawyer dubai, best law firms in the world, best lawyers in dubai, solicitors in dubai, advocates & legal consultants, attorneys, legal consultants, dubai real estate law, criminal lawyer, law office, business law firm, best law firm, real estate law firm, corporate law firm, online law firm, top law firm websites, best corporate law firm, corporate law firm, corporate lawyer, best family law firm, property law firm, intellectual property lawyer, real estate lawyer dubai
real estate lawyer, labor lawyer, employment lawyers, labor law lawyers, financial lawyers, arbitration in uae, commercial law uae, dubai advocates & legal consultants, criminal lawyer dubai, best lawyer in dubai, dubai best lawyers , Lawyers & Legal Consultants in Dubai , Legal Advice in Dubai, Law, Legal Firms, Lawyers, Advocates, Barristers, Solicitors, private law and public law

No comments:

Post a Comment